Thursday, May 19, 2011

future

sometimes, we don't know what is our ultimate goal or direction, we just follow the path as others considered good and will lead to success as others said. that's why we work like a dog for half of our lives but not enjoy our career as we actually should be.

the way to figure what we actually want to be is a long long process. not everyone want to be the top man, some are just happy and satisfy with what they are or what they have. since from choosing my high school, my university, my course, i just see how my friend chose and then decided mine. i m not dare to pick the best one, as i thought i may not the perfect one to accept such challenging task.

yes, i have no idea what i want. but i can decide what it will be. i have no regret with my choices as i m able to find ways to make it success for most of situations. i m learning all the way either in communicating, teamwork so as learning the good from others while reminding myself not to repeat those bad in my future.

so, in my future undertakings, i just have to be myself as i usually be and i should know I M POSSIBLE for everything. i may failed, but i just have to stand up again and continue it as life is still in the long way!

There is only one success --- to be able to spend your life in your own way.



No comments:

Post a Comment