Saturday, April 17, 2010

my friend vs. 21

This sem break totally full of uncertainties, after confirming my PMP training on 21 and 22 May, i don't know should I go for PMP recruitment, should I go for presentation of Blood Donation Campaign, should I go for first aid duty???? And, for my 21, should I stay at Kampar alone or going to KL or some other places better?

Hence, today, i called my fren asking her during my sem break when should i go to stay with her in KL or any plan we can hang out or something special.

During our conversation, I was totally disappointed when I heard she said her BF will go and stay with her for the study week. I know his accommodation problem but I cant understand why you can stand on my side too? Last time, I was so care for him staying with us. Ok, I am your good friend, I should understand you, How about you? Can you understand me? I just wana spend a few days with you for only twice a year!

And, just now, you just complained me that I should inform you earlier the days I come KL and even asked me to stay some where else. I am totally speechless for now. I am really really upset and feel being hurt. The worst thing come into my mind is: your friends are getting far from you is your time management problem and don't just complain others not understand you! Sorry i have to say this but the truth is this!

At least, I have other plans for now. The worst plan is just staying Kampar. 21! My 21! Seeing other having their 21 so memorable, and so envy about my friends and senior one since from my high school. I keep telling myself what 21 big plan or what other 21 surprises just a ritual, the most important thing is know how to enjoy my life. However, I still hoping I have a special and unforgettable one... at least, I am not alone~

No comments:

Post a Comment