Friday, April 9, 2010

KPMG day

Since from yesterday night, I started being excited about today KPMG corporate trip.
520AM, I even awake without the calling from my alarm.After breakfast and all the dressing, I went to the gathering at Westlake Bus Stop.Around 720am, we start our trip.
Along the trip in the bus, we all felt as sleep (i should capture this calm moment).By 940am, we reached KPMG!!! SOOooo excited!
When we were entered the lift heading into the reception counter, I did an embarrassing act- almost accidentally followed an uncle or a guy to a different floor @@ wahaha
Then we all reached the meeting room, a HR staff gave us an ice-breaking session and yet a brief information video about KPMG. For the ice-breaking session, I even being chosen by my group to make a short presentation. OMG~ i was so nervous till my hand and leg were shaking!! Thanks for giving me this chance~Then, during the time waiting for another presentation, I was totally impressed by a sentence that given by the HR manager. The meaning is about like this: Getting a god academic result means the discipline towards on you. Thus, getting a good academic result doesn't mean you only know about your book!! Those who called me BOOKWORM, you are OUT OF TREND!
After that, one of the KPMG partner, Miss Peggy had presentation about the KPMG history, operation and so as the requirement for candidate getting into KPMG.Afterward, the staff brought us having a office tour to get more understanding on the working environment. We ended out KPMG social visit with a refreshment session with the staff. That session did provided us a question and answer session with the staff. What an informative yet relaxing moment~
Then, we went to oneU supposedly had our lunch but I think most of the girls grabbed this CHANCE to do a window shopping. Around 230pm, we were heading back Kampar.

*I would like to thanks Accounting Society for providing this corporate trip and yet yiRu for helping me to register. This corporate trip really meaningful for me and yet made me move a further step toward my dream accounting firm!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment