Saturday, April 3, 2010

week12

After all the midterms and assignments, i seems quite enjoy in this week and now only refresh my blog. Just now, uploading my blog title picture already killing me because I can't find the hints! However, i am able to manage it and this is the second post!!! yeah~^0^~

From now on, I will start writing my blog again! After "left my blog behind" for quite a long time, now i felt sorry to 'her'.

Since the final timetable already released last week, I start worry about my Final. Honestly, this semester, i am a skip class queen( just being proud of it).XD And, still, all my tutorial not yet updated, some more I will going to Kl on tomorrow and next week will be going to KPMG and Penang!

OMG! Penang! The place I am looking forward since I was primary school! And, KPMG! One of the Big Four, also my dream working audit firm! Wohooo, I am coming, I am coming! Hopefully, I can snap some photo and share in my blog here.^^

Lastly, is the time to plan for my time management! Final, Blood Donation, PMP, and those interesting trips~

No comments:

Post a Comment